Enhanced wind vane sensor with analog output 4-20 MA
Enhanced wind direction sensor with robust design, compact and modern. Manufactured of aluminum and high quality technical plastics. Dust and waterproof, corrosion and UV resistant.
The wind direction sensor WV4403 has been designed for the use in industrial and domestic applications. Connected to devices such as data acquisition systems, PLCs, displays of analog signals it measures the wind direction, registers it and/or activates predefined alarm levels. Examples of use: irrigation control systems, automation in greenhouses, solar trackers, lifts at ski resorts, cranes, wind turbines, climate and weather stations and so on.
To sum up, all applications that contribute to greater control and security in their facilities.
- Enhanced wind vane sensor with analog output 4-20 mA.
- High resistance to radio frequency interferences (RFI) and electromagnets (EMI).
- Magnetic sensor, unlimited life and no dead zones.
- Analog output 4-20 mA. Passive output (2 wire connection).
- Power supply: 12-30 Vdc (common 24 Vdc).
- Made of aluminum and high quality technical plastics.
- Up to 200 km/h of wind-speed.
- Easy connecting. 2,5 m cable included.
- Excellent resistance against impacts, overload, crashes and erosion.
- No maintenance required.
- The wind vane should be oriented north and its output signal will correspond to the angles and directions of the table.
- Technical Features
- Optional Items
|Power Supply WV 4003 4-20mA
||Da 12 a 30 Vdc (comunemente 24 Vdc)
||0 ˜ 360°
|Connectable Load Impedance
|Storage Temperature||Da -35°C a +80°C
|Operating Temperature (ice free)
||Da -20°C a +60°C
||200 g appross.
|Weight with 20. mt cable included
||1300 g. appross.
Dimensions and Wiring
|WV4403 v2 4-20mA Wiring
|Tipe of connection||Connection||Color|
2-wire - passive output
|NC or GND
- IP65 (UNE 20324:1993)
- EN 61000-6-2:2001
- EN 55022:2001, Class B
- Up to 200 km/h wind speed
- Output: Analog = 4-20 mA (see table below)
Chart relating Wind direction - analog output
|Direction||Angle (°)||Analog Output|
|Static Wind||If the wind speed is lower or equal than 3km/h the angle will be uncertain|
The stainless steel bracket is an optional item. The simple shape simplifies the installation and anchor of anemometer