The control unit WM44-P, is a tool of high accuracy with 2 programmable alarm thresholds. Particularly suitable for the use in combination with the sensor or ANEMO4403 SAG105WR, it is nevertheless compatible with a wide range of sensors for rotary motion. It has 2 thresholds programmable relays (ALARM 1 and ALARM 2).
The device can be easily installed on instrument panels, cabinet doors and various types of industrial enclosures.
- 3-digit display (height 14 mm)
- 2 LED indicators status alarms (AL1 and AL2)
- Indicator of units (Km / h or Mph) and "Select" button for quick selection of it
- Timer delay activation threshold
- Automatic deactivation of the relay under the threshold level
- Signalling by flashing display of intervention AL2
- Selecting the mode for the alarm (intermittent, continuous, considered)
- Possibility of inversion of the output relay contacts
- Technical Features
- Optional Items
- Pre-assembled Equipment
- Available power supply: 12 Vdc - 24 Vdc - 24 Vac - 110/220 Vac 50/60 Hz
- Current consumption equal / less than 3.5 VA
- Signal input frequency from 1 to 750 Hz
- Voltage signal input 5-35 VDC + -10%
- Impedance input sensor ANEMO4403 1K - 10K direct output signal
- Power supply output voltage sensor 10 or 20 Vdc (+ -10%)
- 2 thresholds programmable relay
- Relay contact 4 A - 250 Vac
- Operating temperature -20 ° C +70 ° C
- Accuracy at 100 Hz + - 1%
- Maximum measurable speed 999 km / h - 620 mph
- Weight 350 g
- Measures dimension: 90x44 mm hole containment - Display Size WxHxD mm 96x48x129 + 8 (terminals)
- EN 61000-6-2:2001
- EN 55022:2001, Class B
The connection of displayis is made through the practical numbered connectors with screw terminal.
It's available a case in aluminum with articulated arm to instal inside of cabins cranes and mobile cranes.