Display Unit Anemometer
The WM44-DRM Wind speed Display is a device with high accuracy with 2 programmable threshold output. It is particularly designed to work with ANEMO4403 but it can work also with a huge range of anemometers. 2 programmable thresholds (ALARM 1 and ALARM 2).
The device can be easy mounted on a front door of electric panel.
Specially developed for tower cranes sector.
- 3 digit LED Display (height 14 mm)
- 2 LED alarm status indicator (AL1 e AL2)
- LED speed unit indicator (Km/h o Mph)
- Automatic deactivation of the realy under the threshold level
- Signalling by flashing display of intervention (AL2)
- Selecting the mode for the alarm (intermittent, continuous, considered)
- Technical Features
- Pre-assembled Equipment
- Available power supply: 230 Vac 50/60Hz
- Current consumption equal / less than 3 VA
- Signal input frequency from 1 to 750 Hz - from 5 to 35 Vcc or from 4 to 24Vca.
- Voltage signal input 5 - 35 Vdc +-10%
- Impedance input sensorANEMO4403 o Namur: 1000 Ω
- Power supply output voltage sensor 10 or 20 Vcc (+-10%)
- 2 thresholds programmable relay
- Relay contact 4 A - 250 Vac
- Operating temperature 0°C +60°C
- Accuracy at 100 Hz + - 1%
- Maximum measurable speed 999 Km/h - 610 mph
- Weight 450 g
- EN 61000-6-2:2001
- EN 55022:2001, Class B
On request, are available pre-assembled equipment for crane consists of:
- Anemometer SAG105WR with pulse output or ANEMO4403
- Schneider Electric alarm beacon
- Magnet for a rapid fix of the component
- Lenght of cable need to be requested